Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Show Season Has Now Started So Check Out The UK EVENTS Section For All The Details & Put Your Names Down

my 1995 wrx wagon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr Rob

Number of posts : 15
Drives:. : scooby wagon
Registration date : 2008-09-02

my 1995 wrx wagon Empty
PostSubject: my 1995 wrx wagon   my 1995 wrx wagon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:38 pm

This car started life as an auto for the first 16yrs of its spoilt life,6 weeks ago i got bored & bought a rolling shell with all the parts i needed to convert the transmission to manual,theres a few mods on board with all the work been done by myself at home. Only thing i didnt do was remap the apexi power fc. Mods are autobahn fmic,walbro 255lph fuel pump,refurbed 4pot front calipers,de-cat dp,3" stainless system,whiteline front & rear antiroll bars,whitline drop links,whitline anti-lift kit,goodridge braided brake lines,16" advan rc wheels with goodyear eagle f1s,alloy blue wheel nuts,blitz dsbc,hks super power flow filter. Still running standard td04 @1.2bar 282bhp/295ftlbs. This is probably the cleanest wagon in the country,overall condition is exalent it still has the galvaising on the nuts & bolts underneath lol,i wash the underside weekly & have been known to polish the chassis etc.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thanks for lookin guys n girls.
Back to top Go down

my 1995 wrx wagon
Page 1 of 1