Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Show Season Has Now Started So Check Out The UK EVENTS Section For All The Details & Put Your Names Down

Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
REPPING WILTSHIRE
dean

Number of posts : 130
Drives:. : R.I.P Lana
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Character sheet
cruisers:

Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit! Empty
PostSubject: Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit!   Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:06 pm

Okay I came on here a while back looking for an E30 coupe for my brother...well turns out i have massive undisclosed plans for my e36 328i coupe...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

at the ultimate BMW show at Santa Pod this year

This was the last day of november with the car at a pbmw forum photoshoot...so car is off road...what does one do...buy an old banger, well thats what i thought!!! 8O

Spec:

100k miles, FULLY DOCUMENTED...

MOT 3 months, car has only driven 78 miles in past year. Tires still have 8mm all round. (It took longer to drive it home 81 miles than its done in past year Wink)

Cloth interior, Black leather door cards...its got the OEM casette player and the coolest steering wheel ever. Heater works both at extreme hotness and chilled with ease, i know Wink Seats feel brand new.

Its got the standard steelies but they'll be tossed for BBS splits and lowering eibachs I suppose and that will be it, I have to spend dosh on the E36 2,8! So this will be a cool cruizer! It handles like its on rails and accelerates (ok nowhere near what i'm used to) pretty quick between 20-70mph.

I love it...Its no thrills fun, its almost like going back to the roots and a driving experience I've never encountered. As you all know I cried at the new 335i, I have the opposite opinion towards my little 1.8 spoilerless coupe!

NIIIIIICCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by dean on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Monster_GTS
----Redlining ALL the way----
Monster_GTS

Number of posts : 515
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Character sheet
cruisers: More BOOST!

PostSubject: Re: Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit!   Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:04 pm

Your E36 looks sooo much better in the first pic.

Loving the old skool though
Back to top Go down
http://www.skylineowners.com
SCHNITZER JAY

SCHNITZER JAY

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit!   Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:19 pm

Calipso red and black wheel was a great idea ah dean !!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] glad to see your keeping it alive mate
Back to top Go down
dean
REPPING WILTSHIRE
dean

Character sheet
cruisers:

PostSubject: Re: Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit!   Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:02 pm

I'm trying different things J, I've got a really mental idea up my sleeve...and you may be able to help me. You'll like... Wink

If you still have my number drop me a line if not i'll PM you.
Back to top Go down
dean
REPPING WILTSHIRE
dean

Character sheet
cruisers:

PostSubject: Re: Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit!   Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:35 am

I'm bored...I know lets destoy this beautiful car just because I can and build another into one hell off a track car with the important bits

Earlier today:

This very minute:

(Whole front end off...I'm just warming up and thought I'd say Hi to you guys) :thumbs-up:

As you all know I've been looking for a air con front valence...well I got bored off the old one Evil or Very Mad

This is what happens with NO power steering and driving it around the lanes...this happened at 10mph

Look empty bay Smile

Look what is now out of the 328 ready to be prepared for the E30

The main thing is now progress is en route and things are happening.

Clean eh? Just how I roll roll...ridin' dirty elephant

Update soon thanks for reading!!!
Back to top Go down
Stevo
Secondary Admin
Stevo

Number of posts : 940
Drives:. : LIKE HE STOWL IT....obviously not
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit!   Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Interested to see how this turns out...
Back to top Go down
BMW Steve
Admin
BMW Steve

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit!   Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:42 pm

Shame u broke it, but the e30 should go with that lump in it,

Speak to me about your breaks will you as i am looking at upgrading mine and your car would be a perfic doner,,,

Steve
Back to top Go down
dean
REPPING WILTSHIRE
dean

Character sheet
cruisers:

PostSubject: Re: Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit!   Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:56 pm

I got banned form e36coupe, due to a post I'd made, so didn't get a chance to let anyone know what had happened to the car as I take it that would have been the first place you'd looked.

Steve the car left me looking like this:

I haven't made a deal on the shell yet, but its in Storage in Southampton till I decide what I'm doing...The discs were worn (as you know) barr that they were actually ok.

If I'm honest I'm sure we have the same brakes??? Only the ///M 3 and 4 potters came with different brakes. (Which your car used to have a 1.8 in it).
Back to top Go down
BMW Steve
Admin
BMW Steve

PostSubject: Re: Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit!   Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:19 pm

Dean, its the calipers i am after, mine are standered 1.8 solid discks and yours are vented, pads and discks i can get later
Back to top Go down
dean
REPPING WILTSHIRE
dean

Character sheet
cruisers:

PostSubject: Re: Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit!   Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Laguna Steve wrote:
Dean, its the calipers i am after, mine are standered 1.8 solid discks and yours are vented, pads and discks i can get later
I may have an interesting offer...I'll call you when I said around midweek...but you want more bhp in your BMW? I'll let you have first refusal...I've just sourced another engine since we spoke and if all goes well my 2,8 will no longer be needed...speak about that on wednesday
Back to top Go down
SCHNITZER JAY

SCHNITZER JAY

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit!   Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:10 pm

Nice to see your driving skills are still at there best
Back to top Go down
dean
REPPING WILTSHIRE
dean

Character sheet
cruisers:

PostSubject: Re: Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit!   Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:17 pm

SCHNITZER JAY wrote:
Nice to see your driving skills are still at there best
Worst thing is j that its the most underpowered car I've ever owned...by 50 bhp! Its crap but so funny to drive...can't wait till its sorted though! Its getting there, slowly...very slowly!!!

May not be going to put the 328 in there any more...instead I'm looking at a lighter more powerful engine!!!
Back to top Go down
BMW Steve
Admin
BMW Steve

PostSubject: Re: Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit!   Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:27 pm

give me ur 2.8 then, u can fit it as well

any news on the break calipers

Steve
Back to top Go down
dean
REPPING WILTSHIRE
dean

Character sheet
cruisers:

PostSubject: Re: Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit!   Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Laguna Steve wrote:
give me ur 2.8 then, u can fit it as well

any news on the break calipers

Steve
Just spoken with my mate, he said give him a ring later in the evening and I'll let you know where you stand there mate.
Back to top Go down
dean
REPPING WILTSHIRE
dean

Character sheet
cruisers:

PostSubject: Re: Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit!   Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:09 pm

with a load of personal problems last year I'm starting to make head way this year. So been really really busy earning dosh at my new tempory job before I go back to uni in september. Heres me at work training a fly on my blue glove:

LOL ^^^^^^^^^^^ I couldn't believe that fly reacting like that!!! N.B that is Extra 300 aeroplanes I'm working on (supervised I may add too)!

Anyway...back with the E30...been busy as can be seen but I lost the key to the E30 (somewhere in my house) so through a genius plan (due to lack of bonding) we removed ''carefully'' the windscreen so we could get to the E30 and bin that crappy M10 engine Smile Well enjoy I feel I've wrote enough:

It hack saw and HAMMER TIME

Um empty canvas Wink

Well a few lots and some more hours later...Its not connected up as the shell is getting a full reapray and it needs a few other parts such as the E39 M52 sump...so please note the angle the engine is sitting at is just to save space. Will get some daylight progress pictures...anyway where is the KY Jelly!!! LOL

Anyway things are happening and its getting there SLOWLY

NOTE the car is not going to be red and is going through a few changes before the engine is finally connected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit!   Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dude where i the KY Jelly...I'll get it to fit!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ALL OTHER-
Jump to: