Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Show Season Has Now Started So Check Out The UK EVENTS Section For All The Details & Put Your Names Down

been a while since i was last on but new car

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RAFevo
----Redlining ALL the way----

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
cruisers: andover 08

been a while since i was last on but new car Empty
PostSubject: been a while since i was last on but new car   been a while since i was last on but new car I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

was last on here with my modified focus but sold it and bought a vectra but
got bored of it real fast and decided to buy me a jap no not a woman but she is female

my new Evo 7

took her to usc 2009 and she come back with a make over

all comments welcome thanks for looking
Back to top Go down
RAFScouse

RAFScouse

Number of posts : 1213
Drives:. : THE Camo Skyline
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Character sheet
cruisers: HHR Andover 1st June 08 / Hants cc Meet 8th June 08 / South West Motor Show 08 / PIH and SC Meet Nov 08/ Fast Show Mar 09/ PIH Tidworth Meet Mar 09 / USC Sep 09 / PIH Meet Oct 09/

PostSubject: Re: been a while since i was last on but new car   been a while since i was last on but new car I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:46 am

wahey lol, yea USC was awsome and wes was a legend lol and his car is fit lol love you xxx
Back to top Go down
HuggyBear
NW LONDON REP
HuggyBear

Number of posts : 389
Drives:. : bmw convertable
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Character sheet
cruisers: cruiser

PostSubject: Re: been a while since i was last on but new car   been a while since i was last on but new car I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:31 pm

very nice what was the insurance on that?????????
Back to top Go down
RAFScouse

RAFScouse

Character sheet
cruisers: HHR Andover 1st June 08 / Hants cc Meet 8th June 08 / South West Motor Show 08 / PIH and SC Meet Nov 08/ Fast Show Mar 09/ PIH Tidworth Meet Mar 09 / USC Sep 09 / PIH Meet Oct 09/

PostSubject: Re: been a while since i was last on but new car   been a while since i was last on but new car I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:15 am

Well lets just say hes now bankrupt lol
Back to top Go down
RAFevo
----Redlining ALL the way----

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
cruisers: andover 08

PostSubject: Re: been a while since i was last on but new car   been a while since i was last on but new car I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:23 am

lol ye am alot lighter since i bought it cant afford to feed myself coz i keep having to feed her
Back to top Go down
RAFScouse

RAFScouse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: been a while since i was last on but new car   been a while since i was last on but new car I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:17 am

lol its the way 4ward m8
Back to top Go down
BMW Steve
Admin
BMW Steve

Number of posts : 1645
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: been a while since i was last on but new car   been a while since i was last on but new car I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:55 am

Dose look good with the decal,s on, stops it looking silver and boring, and i mean the colour not the car before aney one pipes up.....
Back to top Go down
RAFScouse

RAFScouse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: been a while since i was last on but new car   been a while since i was last on but new car I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:31 am

lol yep i agree steve, fink me n wes done a good job at it even tho we was slightly hammered lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: been a while since i was last on but new car   been a while since i was last on but new car I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

been a while since i was last on but new car
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: JAP-
Jump to: